12 week cycle - sign up anytime
Transmuting the Mundane into the Miraculous
Geoff Fitzpatrick Scott Onstott
What people are saying about working with us
- Scott and Jeff are master teachers
- Gift to be in a classroom with them and passionate community
- Experience really
a treat and a very, very deep gift
- Learned a lot about sacred geometry and its integration with the community
- Visualization experience was extraordinary
- Comprehensive and simple way of imparting ancient wisdom
- Found the course very refreshing
- Geoff’s visualizations are amazing and enthusiasm is contagious
- Scott's knowledge and insights are profound; he never ceases to amaze
- Enjoyed understanding more about geometry
- Fun to be involved in the philosophy of sacred geometry
- Geoff and Scott have such a wonderful collaborative way of drawing community together
Transform Your Worldview
The Current Worldview is Problematic
Aloneness and meaninglessness
The core problem that Reality Atlas addresses is the sense of alienation, aloneness, and meaninglessness that many people experience in modern society.
Something essential is missing
Bereft of any sense of connection
Alienated in a disenchanted world
Limiting conventional routines
Struggle to find deeper meaning
Our Alternative Worldview
Transformative power of sacred geometry
Wonder, awe, and authenticity
Higher selves and deeper aspects of reality
Reconnects people with beauty and sacredness
Greater sense of purpose, joy, and inner peace
Become a better version of yourself
Our 12-week Program
Explores three different viewpoints
on geometry: its technical use in industry, its mathematical function, and its
use as a science of the soul, which can only be fully understood by doing it.
- Qualitative geometry invites an intuitive and feeling-based approach to geometric shapes and archetypes. The inherent qualities in these shapes open pathways to the numinous.
- Qualia are qualities experienced by conscious beings and distinguish them from artificial intelligence. The experience of qualia is intertwined with consciousness, and the qualitative use of geometry is known as the "science of the soul."
Module 1: Geometric Primer
- The qualitative use of geometry differs from its mathematical use and does not prioritize rationality or engineering applications. It focuses on the nature of something, which can be understood through philosophy and the experience of qualia.
Explains how the qualitative use of
geometry can be experienced as a transpersonal, sacred experience,
independently of religious or spiritual traditions.
- Sacred geometry can transport your consciousness to higher worlds where perfect, ideal, and pristine geometric forms exist.
- Geometry is an extension of number in space and a subset of mathematics.
Module 2: Unpacking Sacredness
- Mathematics is considered the universal language and consciousness is the territory it references.
In our current worldview, we operate with many unexamined assumptions. This section explores falsehoods given to us by our conditioning which are incorrect.
- The universe is independent of consciousness and consciousness is a hard problem.
- You only have one life to live.
Module 3: Collision with the Dominant Paradigm
- Everything is relative / meaning is irrelevant / ignorance is strength.
Ontology is the study of being. Although being is absolute, mind is relative. This module clarifies what they are and describes the essential relationship between them.
- The absolute has no divisions, qualities, or limitations. The absolute is non-temporal, non-local, and infinite. The sole philosophical “ultimate” which exists is awareness.
- The relative is the domain of minds. Minds are modulations of awareness, inseparable from the absolute.
Module 4: Ontology, the Study of Being
- If your relative mind is having problems understanding the absolute, you are certainly not alone. If that is how you are feeling, then you are on the right track! Minds cannot ever fully comprehend awareness.
Epistemology is the study of how we acquire knowledge and its limits. In order to understand reality we have to first examine how we understand.
- The physiology of the human brain is an analogy to the structure of universal mind.
- The highest mind, known as the intelligible, is the domain of universal mind that transcends all internal dissociations. It contains universal conceptions that exist beyond time, space, and the big bang including geometry.
Module 5: Epistemology - Intelligible and Visible domains
- The visible domain, known as the world mind, encompasses the universe and everything resulting from the big bang, including matter-energy and spacetime as what we can weigh and measure with science.
For this session we are going to draw a sacred geometry diagram which “squares the circle.” When you draw geometry you activate something inside yourself which needs to be experienced rather than explained.
- Explore the poetic significance of the drawings with an accompanying slideshow.
- Primer on drawing by hand with ruler, compass, pencil and paper. No drawing experience is required.
Module 6: Drawing Session
- Watch Scott draw on his virtual drawing board while he provides step-by-step instructions on how to complete the diagram.
We cannot weigh or measure the soul in the visible world, but consciousness can experience its invisible presence, breathing life into the world on all levels.
- We discuss the process of making the invisible visible through creativity and inspiration. We also explore mental states, stages, and modes.
- Minds are created through the psychological mechanism of dissociation, which subdivides universal soul into myriad unique identities and relationships.
Module 7: Epistemology - Invisible domain
- Just as TV shows do not originate in the TV set, thoughts do not originate in the brain but rather from the invisible mind (also known as the soul) bound to the body.
Teleology addresses ends, goals, causes, and purposes. The standard worldview and the alternative worldview have markedly different takes on teleology. The following topics are compared to illuminate differences in the standard and alternative worldviews:
- Purpose and the world, life, and biological evolution.
- Meaning, synchronicity, and the nature of consciousness.
Module 8: Teleology –Purposes & Causes
- The possibility of a multiverse and the multiverse as an advanced computer simulation created by our descendants.
We are going on a journey through the visible world from its largest to smallest scales to glimpse a few of the visible secrets in plain sight which imply the interaction of invisible minds. Scales explored include:
- The universe as a whole, stars, and planets.
- Cities, architecture, and the human body.
Module 9: As Above, So Below
- Biological cells, atoms, and quarks.
"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -Anais Nin. Here are just a few of the questions we address to avoid common misunderstandings:
- If everything is mental, why does hitting my thumb with a hammer hurt so much?
- Why do we experience separate minds if there is "one universal mind," or if "all is consciousness?
Module 10: Addressing Potential Blocks
- How can the universe exist in consciousness if consciousness arose billions of years after the Big Bang?
The sacredness of geometry can transform you. By experiencing it yourself, you can reconnect with transpersonal, transcendental qualities of truth, beauty, and bliss. In this module we explore:
- Problems with business as usual and relative vs absolute truth.
- Paying attention to the innate quest for seeking and defining what is meaningful to you.
Module 11: Transformation
- Geometry as an efficient vehicle for inner transformation.
audiovisual live experience which helps you disconnect from the
attention economy and reconnect with your inner world and true nature.
- Custom designed dynamic sacred geometry visualizations will blow your mind and may send you deeply into the experience of collective mind.
- Unique wordless ambient soundscapes created expressly for HeadCleaner by an internationally recognized Berlin-based DJ, a pioneer of musical trance genres.
Module 12: HeadCleaner
- This module is intentionally not recorded — HeadCleaner is always delivered LIVE, guaranteed to be a moving guided experience harnessing the power of community for inner transformation.
With Reality Atlas, you also get these four amazing Bonuses!
Sacred Geometry: Philosophy & Worldview
Squaring the Circle
Sacred Geometry of 7 Prerecorded Workshop
The Sri Yantra Prerecorded Workshop
Meet Your Hosts
Working with Mandalas has opened Geoff to the profound power Sacred Geometry possesses to influence states of consciousness.
The construction of sacred sand mandalas during Geoff’s Mandalanature© sessions opens people to a deeper aspect of themselves by blending creativity, geometry, and mindfulness in a unique and special way.
In addition to his studies at Trinity College and the Milltown Institute, Geoff has trained with Dr. Stanislav Grof MD, learning a psychotherapeutic technique called Holotropic Breathwork. Dr. Grof’s cartography of the psyche informs the Manalanature model. Geoff combines his love of Mandalas, Consciousness, and Sacred Geometry to form a unique offering.
From these transpersonal experiences, and his experience in building the courseware at SGA, the idea for multidimensional books arose.
Are you ready?
- 12-week live course, 2 sessions/week
- Sacred Geometry: Philosophy & Worldview e-book, audiobook, and video textbook
- Squaring the Circle course videos
- Sacred Geometry of Seven course videos
- The Sri Yantra course videos
- Bonuses valued at over $600